Saturday 6 June 2015

#LiveLodgycal

Long time ago in India people used to buy either small cars or big cars. Indian people were not aware about different segments of cars they only knew two types of cars. Small cars and big cars. Hence they used to buy according to that. There was nothing like SUVs, Sedans, MPV etc in the mind of Indian people. That was long time ago, now people have become smarter and they know about each and every segment of car. From small cars to SUVs they know about everything. Indian people these days buy car according to their needs and desires. They know what they need? A small car, a sedan, an MPV or a SUV.

I am a car freak. I keep an eye on new launches in each and every segment of automobile industry. Few days ago I was going through some new launches and while doing that I came across an MPV Renault Lodgy. It has amazing features. It has everything which I look for in a car but whenever I go on a road trip I take few important things along with me. Let's see Renault Lodgy allows me to carry all those important things or not.

Family

My world resides in my family. I feel complete with my family and I hardly go on a trip without my family. There are three people in my family apart from me but when my extended family like my bua and cousins join in for a trip it gets difficult to fit in one small car but with 7-8 seater Renault Lodgy my dream of a journey with extended family becomes a reality. I always have lot of fun when I go on a trip with my family but at times it gets difficult to plan it with small cars but with the help of Renault Lodgy I can plan those trips with ease.

Cricket kit

Me, my brother and my father just love to play cricket anywhere and everywhere. We keep cricket kit in our car instead of home. Seeing our enthusiasm about the game our cousins join in as well but at times due to extra luggage on marriage trip or long trip we have to keep it at home. Renault Lodgy has large boot space. Hence there is no need of keeping it at home and miss all the action. With Lodgy I would carry it easily even with extra luggage as there is no scarcity of boot space in it.

Entertainment

I have a collection of 350 songs and this collection has both old and new songs. I have stored them in one pen drive and I carry it on every single journey. I love to listen songs while driving. It just calms me down in frustrating traffic of Indian cities. In Renault Lodgy there is awesome Medianav system with 8 inch screen in which I can watch videos as well. I can navigate through songs and can choose the song from that collection according to the mood.

Mobile

I can't live without my mobile. If you want to find me then find where my mobile is. You will find me. These days battery of android phones doesn't last long. Hence I make sure that my battery is full if I am going on long drive but in Renault Lodgy there is in built mobile charger. In Lodgy I can take my mobile without worrying about how much battery is left as I can charge it any time. Renault Lodgy will not keep me away from my phone even for a minute.

Soft Drinks

I carry lot of soft drinks if I am going on long journey. It keeps me fresh and tireless on road. There is always fear of spilling while carrying those drinks. In Renault Lodgy, cup holders and luxurious flight trays keep the fear of spilling away. Now I can take my soft drinks without any fear of spilling and I can keep myself fresh and active through out the journey.

Renault has taken care of everything while designing Lodgy. It has so many amazing features that you will just fall in love with it.

I’m participating in the #LiveLodgycal contest with Renault in association with BlogAdda to get a chance to be a part of the #LiveLodgycal Drive in Goa.

No comments:

Post a Comment