Monday 22 June 2015

Hug is the best gift for my father

For me, my father is above everything in this world. He is my teacher, my guide, my friend, my role model, and my inspiration. He has done everything for me he could have and he is still doing that for me. He is a backbone of my life. He has nurtured me into what I am today. He has made uncountable sacrifices in his life to give me the life I lead today. Grandpa left this world when my father was five. So my father never got the love of father but he made sure that I never miss my father in life. He has played a role of a father to my chachu and bua as well. He is one of the greatest person in the world.

He has faced a lot in his life. Life is not going to be easy when you loose your father at the age of five. Childhood is the best phase in anyone's life but for my fatger life's struggle began from his childhood only. Where children normally do not have any worries in their childhood, my father had all the worries in his childhood. He started earning when he was in 10th standard. World was so cruel to him that he wasn't even given the shop which my grandpa bought as a security. That shop was illegally captured by brothers of my grandpa. So my father had no other option than to start earning at such a small age.

My father was a brilliant student in the school. He was a topper in 10th standard. He wanted to become a doctor but he dropped science in 11th standard because he had no money to study it. Moreover at that time the need of the hour was to earn to survive. So he did B.Com and became a banker. After getting a job in State Bank of India he got married. The task didn't end there. Chachu and Bua was relying on him. He helped chachu in finding a job. Chachu got a good job with the help of his references. While bua got married to a nice guy on time with the help of his efforts.

In the process of living upto everyone's expectations and fulfilling his responsibilities my father has forgot to live for himself. He has killed all his dreams and aspirations. My father has lived for others all his life. He has gone above materialism. His needs are not materialistic. He just want love and affection from us. Hence hug is the best gift I can give to my father. I will hug my father to thank him for everything he has done for me. I will hug my father for everything he has faced. I will hug my father for being the strongest pillar of our lives despite facing a lot. I will hug my father to assure him that I will always be there for him in his old age.



I am participating in the '#HugYourDad' activity for Vicks in association with BlogAdda.


No comments:

Post a Comment