Saturday 13 June 2015

How to get Radiant Skin.



Radiant Skin. Everyone dreams of having radiant skin. No oil, no pimples, no blackheads just clean and clear face. We don't get it as our skin has to face sun, dirt and pollution everyday. So getting radiant skin is just a dream. It is like impossible to save your face from dirt, pollution and sun then what to do to get clean & oil free skin? I will tell you what I do keep my skin clean and oil free.

I cover my whole face whenever I go out to save my face from dirt, pollution and sun. I wash my face a lot to remove dirt from it. I wash it before going out, I wash it after coming home from outside and I wash it whenever I feel like. To hide blackheads I don't shave my face for more than 20 days in a month. It is a trend of having a bearded face so it is cool to keep beard on your face but when this trend will go off I had to find something else to hide blackheads from my face. After trying everything I try these natural things to keep my skin clean and oil free but radiant skin (in which I have nothing to hide) is not even closer.

Few days ago I was ordering a face wash online for my brother and while doing that I came across VICCO turmeric cream with foam base. I wanted to know more about that product so I opened its description. Its description was like "Its ayurvedic formula combined with microbicide properties of turmeric prevents oily skin, fights pimples and clears blackheads". I knew ayurveda is better than cosmetics. Ayurveda has various benefits over cosmetic facial cleansing regime. Cosmetic facial cleansing regime is harmful to skin while Ayurveda facial care regime improves the texture and health of skin. Moreover we all know that from how many years VICCO is bringing ayurvedic products in the market. It is one of the oldest and trusted brands in India. So it was worth trying. Hence I ordered it as well along with my brother's face wash.

I recieved it two days after placing the order. I am using it regularly since then. I think it has been seven odd days and I have already witnessed the difference. It has removed pimples from my face, there is no oil on my facial skin and it has started clearing blackheads from my face. I use it after coming home from work and from morning till evening my face faces everything dirt, pollution and sun. It becomes dull in the evening and VICCO turmeric cream removes that dirt and oil from my face and gives it fresh look. I am very much happy with its result. By the time the trend of bearded face will go off my skin will be radiant and I won't have anything to hide. I think everyone should use it because not only it brings you closer to radiant skin but it saves your face from harmful cosmetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment