Monday 29 June 2015

An outdoor sport is the key to healthy life.

These days diseases spread like a lightening. Diseases like swine flu and chicken guinea are getting invented on the regular intervals. Hence it is important to keep ourselves fit and healthy because these days one disease give an invitation to others. For example if you don't care about your increasing weight then you are going to suffer from obesity and obesity will bring whole chain of diseases with itself. If you take care of your increasing weight and bring it under control on time then you can avoid obesity and its chain of diseases. Not only that it will increase your immunity as well.

Now how to stay fit and healthy? People try lot of things to stay fit and healthy. People join gym, try different kinds of tablets and powders etc to stay fit and healthy. Actually all these things are very addictive and harmful for the body. People go to gym to reduce their weight but gym make the body stiff and once you stop going at gym, your body will gain the weight faster than ever. And with different kinds of tablets and powders you are making your body habitual to them. You are creating an addiction for them which is very harmful for you. So the best way to keep your body fit and healthy is by playing an outdoor sport.

An outdoor sport keeps you fit both ways physically as well as mentally. It is the natural way to keep your body fit and healthy. Neither it will make your body addictive nor your body will gain the weight faster than before. Moreover it is not all harmful for your body. I keep my body fit and healthy by playing cricket. I love that game and I am playing it for years now. It streches every muscle for my body. It burns all the calories of my body in just half an hour. Hence I can maintain my weight by just playing it for half an hour. It helps me gettimg vitamin D if I play it in morning.

Cricket doesn't only keeps me fit physically but mentally as well. I learn a lot from the game it helps me to keep presence of mind in every situation, it motivates me to take risks, it helps to keep my nerves calm in the most toughest situation in real life. There have been phases in my in which I have stopped playing it for couple of months but I have never experienced significant increase in my weight due to that. So I recommend to all the people to play an outdoor sport to keep yourself fit. Play that sport which you love may it be football, tennis, badminton, kabaddi or any other outdoor sport. It will surely keep you fit and healthy both physically as well as mentally. An outdoor sport is the most natural way to lead an healthy life.

I am participating in the ‘Ready For Rewards’ activity for Rewardme in association with BlogAdda.


No comments:

Post a Comment