Tuesday 26 May 2015

#YouMakeMeWin

I am a member of 'By Lines' the winning team of Game of blogs. Our story is getting published. As a writer it has been the best thing happened to me till date. I remember when game of blogs was announced I was going outstation for training. Hence I was not able to register it on time. By the time I registered for game of blogs I all the teams were finalised but I was desperately wanted to play that game. Luckily I was alloted the team 'By Lines' as one of their members was not an active blogger. I was desperate to play that game because I knew that I was going to learn something at the end. I never thought of winning it. I was just there to get something from fellow bloggers. We gelled up well and won it in the end. It was a great team effort by an awesome team. 'By Lines' consists of Anmol, Ashutosh, Prerna, Preethi, Tina, Ram, Soumya and Me. All of them are great bloggers. I am not an avid reader but their blogs made me read more and more. I learnt from all of them but three of them influenced me the most not just by their writing but by their other qualities as well.

Anmol Rawat

Anmol was the first person to contact me during game of blogs. Anmol don't do anything else than reading and writing and he is earning good amount of money out of it which according to me is incredible. He used to be pro active during game of blogs. There is no doubt that he is better writer than me. Apart from that he is a good editor as well. He used to give his nights in editing our posts. He taught me how to commercialize my writing. Whenever I needed any advice regarding any campaign on different blogging sites I asked him. When I had to put advertisement on my blog, again he shown me the right way in that matter.

Anmol blogs at : http://anmolrawat.blogspot.in/?m=1

Preethi Venugopal

Preethi, chief editor of 'The Awakening' title of the winning story of game of blogs. Her book Without you's cover is out and her book will be out soon (most probably). She is busy in its promotion. She is a fab writer and editor. Most of the chapters of our team has been edited by her. She worked so hard on this story that she forgot her ill health, her anniversary etc etc. She gave more than 100% of her to our story. She was the one to give the alien way to our story. So along with the editor in chief she was also our creative head. She influenced me to give my everything in my each and every post. She taught me that when you love what you do then ill health and all are just excuses.

Preethi blogs at : http://tulipsandme.blogspot.in/?m=0

Tina Basu

Tina is a marketing officer in Britannia. She mixed her work and writing so well that after completing her chapter she used to edit our chapters during game of blogs. She always used to be on time while submitting her chapter. Apart from that she was my saviour during game of blogs. I used to write my chapters from my mobile as I was attending the training. So she and Preethi used to edit and Tina used to post it in my place. I made her admin of my blog during that period. From her I learnt to manage my work with writing. Seeing her editing and writing while working. I started writing while travelling in the local train. It was difficult at the beginning but now I have made it a habit. These days while travelling in train I write most of the time. Moreover I also find time to write while working.

Tina blogs at : http://twinklingtinawrites.blogspot.in

People always remember first winners of the game. So team 'By Lines' (we) will always be remembered as the first winners of game of blogs.

I’m blogging for #YouMakeMeWIN to honour a blogger who has influenced me and deserves to be nominated at WIN15.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so so much for this gesture PG :) I feel overwhelmed :)

    ReplyDelete