Friday 8 May 2015

A sound that suits your car.

Couple of years back I went to pick up the delivery of my car. In warehouse executive was fitting the accessories at that moment. As it was my first car I went and stood next to him to check whether he is doing it properly or not. I knew it was his regular job but it was my first car. So it was really special for me. After getting assured about that I went in to finish the paper work. I went in the accessories' division first to check out other accessories. There I was checking different car sound systems. I decided to fit it from outside as I was getting a wide range in car sound system in Ahmedabad's local markets.

Manager noticed that and he started convincing me to buy the sound system. He was so good at marketing that he almost convinced me to buy the sound system from him. I would have said yes to him but Mama called me at the right time. My mama deals in electronic appliances. He has a shop at relief road in Ahmedabad. There is a biggest market of electronic and electrical appliances at relief road in Ahmedabad. Mama instructed me to choose the model of sound system online. He told me that he will get me the chosen model from the market at much cheaper rate. I did as he said. First I came out of that accessories division after denying the manager there.

I finished the paper work and waited outside till accessories job was over. Then I took my car home. While driving my car home I realized that car without sound system is like having lemonade without lemon. I straight away googled car sound system in Ahmedabad after getting home. I checked lot of sound systems of Sony and Pioneer. In the beginning I was getting mixed models of both Pioneer and Sony then I realized that Pioneer's sound system are better that Sony's. Hence I googled pioneer car audio in Ahmedabad. On net I didn't only got the phone numbers and addresses of the sound system sellers but there were some amazing lucrative deals available on different websites.

I shortlisted few models of pioneer sound systems and went through their specifications. I read reviews and feedback of all of them. Then I chose one model which I thought will suit my car best. It was an informed decision. It was great advice from Mama to check the models online as it helped me to take informed decision. If Mama wouldn't have got me that system at cheaper rate then I would have bought online. In this way world wide web helped me to buy that sound system which suited my car best.

No comments:

Post a Comment