Tuesday 31 March 2015

Ask me for a new car.

Couple of months ago we needed two new cars in our family. One for our family and another one for my uncle's family. It was our first car while my uncle was going to buy his second car. Our budget was around Rs. 5 lacs and my uncle's budget was Rs. 10 lacs. We live in Ahmedabad. Hence on one of the sundays me and my uncle decided to go around the city and take a look at the new cars in different showrooms.

Our first preference was Hyundai. So first we went to one of the showrooms of Hyundai at Ashram road. I asked about the features and price of i10 while my uncle asked about the features and price of elite i20 and Verna. Their executive took an hour to explain the features of all three cars. As we came out of that Hyundai showroom we saw a Maruti Suzuki's dealer near by in that area. So I asked my uncle to visit that dealer. I got more options in Maruti Suzuki in my budget. There I asked about the price and features of Ritz and Swift while uncle asked about the features and price of Swift Dzire and Ciaz. There also we spent atleast an hour. After Maruti Suzuki, uncle wanted to go and check out Ford's and Mahindra's cars but due to some work we headed back home.

Before buying a car my uncle wanted to see and compare all the options. While we were going from one showroom to another my brother was surfing the net for it. As we reached home before we tell him anything he was ready with what he searched on net. We only visited two showrooms in three hours. While my brother visited all the showrooms in Ahmedabad in those three hours. He gave me the list of dealers of every automobile company in Ahmedabad with their contact numbers and addresses. Along with that he also shown me the comparison of different cars in our budget and in my uncle's budget as well. Moreover he also informed us about amazing deals and offers on the new cars. When I asked my brother that from where he got all this information? He gave me the answer that he searched it on the net.

When I searched google to compare cars on my mobile I found it even more helpful when I found users reviews and comments. It helped us and my uncle to take an informed decision while buying a new car. It not only help you to buy a new car but it also helps you to take an informed decision while buying an old car. The best part about it is that you can get all the information on the go. It saves your time and money and gives you all the information for free. So do not waste your time in showrooms if you want to compare cars. Mobile applications is the best option these days to get complete information before buying a new car.

No comments:

Post a Comment