Tuesday 24 March 2015

#ChoosetoStart

I am blogger and I am blogging since last four years. Apart from blogging I work for New India Assurance as an accounts executive. I live in Ahemdabad but my posting is done in Anand which is around 70 kms away from Ahmedabad. So I travel up and down daily. I write everyday but it is not possible to have desktop or laptop all the time to write. Moreover I write while travelling up and down. So it is even more difficult to move with laptop in the local train. Hence I prefer to write on my mobile only.

I am currently using the phone which is loaded with Android Jelly Bean since last one and a half year. During that one and a half year period I have sucked its processor, RAM, battery everything with my writing and gaming. Now I want to move ahead in writing. I want to start writing my first book but my phone is getting slower day by day. Its battery was long lasting when I bought it but now a days battery is not even lasting half the time of its battery life. Moreover it gets hang quite oftenly now a days. To add to my frustration my phone just restarts while I am writing something. Due to that all the unsaved changes get lost. There has been times when my phone restarts while I am writing and I have to start all over again.

It is quite clear that I can't start writing my book on this phone. I need a new phone for it. I started searching for new phone last month only. My search for a new phone ended with moto e. Moto e is loaded with all things I wanted in my new phone. I wanted latest version of Android in my new phone and it has Lollipop which is Android v5 (latest one). I wanted faster processor and it has 1.2 GHz quad core processor. I wanted good amount of RAM which helps me in multitasking and it has 1 GB RAM. Apart from 1GB RAM it has 8GB of internal memory which is expandable upto 32 GB. I wanted a better and long lasting battery and Moto e has 2390 mAh battery which is much better than my current phone. Thus its battery will last longer than my current phone's battery.

Apart from that I wanted a good looking slim phone which fits into my pocket comfortably. Moto e is slim, looks good and not too big. It has 4.5 inch screen which means it will fit into my pocket comfortably. Above all it is available very cheaply at the moment. You won't get all those features in another phone in the same price range. It is the perfect phone for me. It has everything what I want for my writing. Hence I choose to start writing my first book with moto e.

To know everything about the phone and to explore its more features click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment