Tuesday 10 March 2015

Starting a new life

I completed my MBA in 2013. I got a first job in outsourcing company. It was a start up and was doing the job of outsourcing the projects. There were lot of fraudulent companies in that field and that company in which I worked differentiate itself by saying that we are not frauds. As the training got over and I started selling those projects. There was a team which used to perform quality check on the projects and on the basis of quality check report company used to pay for those projects. Quality check team was not allowed to communicate with business development team. Informally I tried to contact with one of the members of quality check team.

He was a nice guy and was going as per the rules. He was not willing to declare anything but when it comes to money everyone's sentiments come out and on that day I told him that you might be paid more than us as you guys do more difficult job. He denied and said that we are paid for rejecting the project. Then he explained me everything. Ultimately he pulled the earth beneath my feet. It was not able to believe that I am working in a fraudulent company. I waited for my first salary but I didn't get it. I worked there for 45 days and then I resigned from that job. I started finding a new job and I end up finding in a company which runs web portal and deals in all types of cars.

The field which I was alloted there had no scope but I had no other option but to continue with that job. I was struggling early on in that job. I was not able to complete the targets for first three months. The sword of termination was hanging on my head but from the fourth month onwards my hard work started paying off. I started achieving the targets from that month. In the fifth month of my job I made a record of generating highest revenue by an individual in a day. Hence I proved my worth to the company. Then next three months went on smoothly. I was achieving the target easily.

The company came up with new policies and terms of its services in the ninth month. Those policies created dissatisfaction among the customers and they started withdrawing their names from the service. I reached to a point where neither I was satisfied with the job nor customers were satisfied with the company. I always wanted to start my own business. I opted for the job to get some experience in certain field but nothing was going my way. So rather than finding another job I left everything and decided to start my own business. I have been training in that since past few months now and soon I am going to launch my own online store. I am just waiting for the license and other documents to arrive. It brought a huge change in my life. Though the struggle is still on but earlier I was working under someone and today I am a boss of my own thing and it is an amazing feeling. I will put my everything to make it a huge success. In this way I started my new life you can #StartANewLife too.

Housing.com also believes in change, a significant change. To know more about it see the advertisement below or click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment