Monday 13 April 2015

Something for my mom and dad.

I am writing since 2010 but I understood the importance of words in 2014. On the eve of my parents' marriage anniversary I was planning out the things for it. It was their first anniversary after I got my job. Hence I wanted to make it special. I wanted to do something else for them apart from cake cutting and gifts. I decided to dedicate a blog post to them. I wanted to publish that blog post before 12 o' clock that day. I wanted my readers to read that blog post on the day of anniversary not after that. I had very less time to finish it, edit it and then publish it.

I kept everything aside then and started writing. I gave five hours to it. I put all my feelings in that blog post. I mentioned all those things and dreams my parents have sacrificed for me. I just tried to thank them for everything they have done for me via that blog post. I completed it by 10 p.m. and published it by 10:30. I sent it to all the family members before 12 and I got a thumbs up from them. It suggested that it has come out good. Celebrations began at our home from 12 o' clock. I mailed the link of that blog post to paa next morning.

I just pasted that link in that mail and wrote 'read it' below that. Paa read his mails daily. So I was sure that he will read it in the office. In the afternoon mumma got a call from masi and masi explained everything I wrote for her and paa in that blog post. Mumma became so happy after hearing that there was smile on her face for the rest of the day. I didn't get any reply from my father till evening. I was wondering whether he has read it or not.

Paa came home late that evening due to the work load. As soon as he came back home he came to me and hugged me. He whispered thank you in my ears while hugging and there was the confirmation that he has read it. Paa's eyes was sparkling with happiness that evening. My words made my parents happy and it gave me eternal happiness. I realised that your parents will be utmost happy if you just thank them for the things they do for you. In this way I made my parents feel special through my words and that created magic in my life. For me my parents' happiness is most important and I was glad to see them really happy because of that blog post. I will always try and thank my parents like this and will keep creating magic in my life.

I am participating in the #DilKiDealOnSnapdeal activity at BlogAdda in association with SnapDeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment