Monday 27 April 2015

How to celebrate life?

One should not wait for big occasions to celebrate life. Life should be enjoyed every moment by doing the things you love. To celebrate life certain things need to be available for me. My way of celebrating life is different. Let me begin with my daily schedule I dream of to celebrate life. My day should begin with cricket at 6:00 in the morning. Hence I want a cricket ground or an open field in the area where I live so I can play cricket for an hour or two daily. Then I love to spend some time in water. So I would love to have swimming pool at my place to enjoy some time in water after two hours of cricket.

After cricket and some time in water I will go to work. I love to spend some quality time with my family after working most of the day and to spend some quality time I need some aminities at my place. I need good spacious rooms for me and my family so that we can adjust and plan our things and equipments nicely. My mother has knee problem so she faces a problem to climb the stairs. So I want a good open space in our house in front or back side of construction area so that we can sit under the open sky and do chit chat.

My family's happiness is utmost important for me in life. I am happy only when my family is happy. So I want to live in place which is  comfortable for my whole family. My mother just love to have big and spacious kitchen so that she can arrange all her equipments like microvawe, refrigerator etc comfortably. On the other hand my father is a spiritual person so he want some space for his temple at home. Then my brother is a fitness freak and an aspiring cricketer as well. So he needs a gym near by to carry on with his daily excercises. Hence I want all these amenities to keep my family happy and comfortable.

If I get all those things at one place then I will be able to celebrate my life. Everyday will be perfect day for me. Where I will begin everyday with cricket and swimming then I will go to work and will come back to spend some great time with family. On the other hand my family would also be happy at that place as they will get all their amenities for their comfort. Happy family lights up the whole house. Happy family and Happy home is the way to live life for me. Life would be a big  celebration if I can keep my family comfortable and happy and I can follow my hobbies as well at one place.

#CelebrateLifeAtIvy by owning a dream home at Ivy estate, an 85 acre estate with 34 acres of greenery and open spaces. Join the 1600 happy families already living here. Check out this walkthrough video and decide for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment