Tuesday 14 April 2015

A poem

Couple of months ago I fought with her. She hid something from me which she confessed later and apologised but I said her lot of things in anger. It went on for two days and I was furious on her. I said some harsh words to her. She realised her mistake then also I was being rude to her. When my anger disappeared I realised that I have really made her feel bad. I had to make her feel special as I was feeling guilty for the way I behaved with her. Being a writer I decided to make her feel good through my words.

I am a content writer and I never tried my hand at poetry before. I was thinking of writing a poem but I was not finding the right occasion. Here I had a occasion and reason as well. Hence I decided to dedicate my first poem to her. It was tough for me to write a poem as I am more of to the point writer. I put my heart in it. I put my all the feelings I had for her in that poem. I finished it and mailed her. After mailing that poem I texted her to check the mail.

She checked her mail immediately and within few minutes I got a video call from her. When I picked it up her eyes were full of tears. She said "thank you so much. I thought you are still upset. I will never hide anything from you again. You are the best thing ever happened to me. I love you." It brought smile on my face. "I love you more. I was feeling guilty after what I said to you. I want you to be with me all my life" I told her. I hung up the call after saying that.

Actually the poem didn't turn out the way I wanted but I put my heart in it. It was not a poem. It was actually a poetic prose but it touched her heart because I put my heart in it. It made her feel special. I wanted to express how important she is for me. I expressed it through that poem. Being a writer I know that words create magic. Here also words created magic and helped me to make my love feel special. She took a print of it and framed it. She said no one ever has made me feel so special the way you have. I was happy that I got my angel back in my life with that. Words truely create magic.

I am participating in the #DilKiDealOnSnapdeal activity at BlogAdda in association with SnapDeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment