Wednesday 10 December 2014

#WillYouShave?

There are two kinds of people in this world lucky and unlucky. Those who are lucky gets everything easily, ride on their luck to achieve what they want. When people have luck with them whether they shave or not but their work will be done prefectly and on time. In short whatever lucky people touch turns into gold. While unlucky people doesn't get anything easily, always want to ride on luck but don't have it to ride on. If unlucky people do not shave due to any problem then their work will not be done at all. In short whatever unlucky people touch turns into mud. I belong to the category of unlucky people.

Again there are two kinds of people those who shave and those who do not shave. People who do not shave are hippies or saints or those who can't afford it or any reason for not shaving comes under people who don't shave. Now people those who shave again in that there are various types. People who shave daily, people who shave every three days, people who shave every five days, people who shave weekly etc. I fall under category who shave and among who shave weekly.

So I am an unlucky guy who shaves weekly. Well groomed face is very important for the guy like me who is not lucky. I have also missed on  opportunities as well because of ungroomed face. I have mentioned couple of them in my earlier posts. Now I make sure to go with well groomed face if I have to go for the interview or anywhere else where I have to leave my impression. I don't have luck to ride on so I don't really rely on it. I only rely on my hard work and it is really important for me that I look presentable in front of everyone. So I make sure my face is well groomed whenever I am meeting someone important or attending some event. I don't want to compromise anymore on anything just because my face is not well groomed. So I shave timely by keeping future event in mind. Now #WillYouShave? Or you will still rely on your luck?

This post is a part of #WillYouShave activity at BlogAdda in association with Gillette.

I am accepting the tag of Ashutosh through this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment