Wednesday 31 December 2014

Well Groomed Face.

As BlogAdda has allowed to write two more posts. I am ready with another story. If blogadda has given me few more days I would have written but now I will be able to write only one more post. Anyways let's come on to the topic #WillYouShave.

Now it is a stint of my cousin's engagement. At that time I haven't shaved since a week as I was planning to go french so I decided to be in bearded face for ten to fifteen days. Nani, Mama and Mami had liked a girl for my cousin. So he was going to meet her that day. He went in the morning and I was sleeping at that time. I woke up after he came back and mumma broke it to me that he has said yes.

I was really happy. I straight away went to meet him and congratulate him. He told me the whole story. He told me about her views and nature. In all he liked her and he was happy. After meeting him I went to meet Nani to ask about the date of engagement and all. Nani told me that engagement is today only and she ordered to shave.

Everybody got busy in the preparation of engagement and I also became busy in making sure that I am well equipped for the event tonight. I decided to shave in the evening around couple of hours before the event. In the afternoon we were having fun as the family got together after a long time. Nani joined us too.

I was hiding the face from Nani as she doesn't like unshaved faces around. Finally Nani saw me and I was scolded again by her. She loves me a lot and pampers me like a kid. I promised her to shave by the evening. After Nani it was Masi's turn and somehow I convinced her also that I will be shaved in the event. I went home and shaved my face. I stuck to french cut.

At the event in the evening everybody all the Mamas, Mamis, Masa, Masi and most importantly Nani liked me in french cut and complimentex me about the same. I was really happy. See how well groomed face changes everything. Till the evening I was being scolded for unshaved face and in the evening I was praised for well groomed face.

This post is a part of #WillYouShave activity at BlogAdda in association with Gillette.

No comments:

Post a Comment