Wednesday 31 December 2014

Canvas Tab P666

Last day of the year. New year is just few hours away now. I have planned to do a lot of things in 2015. So there are new year resolutions not resolution for me. I am a avid blogger so one of my resolutions is to write atleast 100 blogs posts in 2015. I am a more of on the go writer. If I have a time or I am getting bored then I start writting anywhere. I do a job in New India Assurance and my posting is done hundred kilometres away from my home. So I travel a lot by train daily. I have made a habit to write in train by now. If I have no work in office I write there as well. So I don't really sit on a computer or a laptop to write blog posts.

I write most of the blog posts on my mobile only. Like this one I am writing this post while travelling in train on my mobile phone. So to complete the target of at least 100 blog posts in 2015 I am looking for a tablet for quite sometime now. Basically I need a tablet for bigger screen, multitasking, faster processor, better resolution and a latest android version. I checked out lot of tablets and among them some tablets were really good and some were not at all good. The tablets which were really good were going way out of my budget and the tablets which were not good fitted in my budget easily.

Then I came across Micromax Canvas Tab P666 which has all the features which I need in the tablet. it has 8 inch long screen, 1.2 Ghz intel atom processor, 1 GB RAM, 800 x 1280 screen resolution, sleek design, 5 MP rear camera, 2 MP front camera and HD recording. Moreover it comes with Android's latest version Kitkat. It is very good for the gamers as it supports seamless gaming (I can rediscover gamer in me again). You can enjoy movies on its IPS display and intel graphics media acceleration. You can enjoy photography and vediography as well with its camera. It is a complete package as it has something for everyone. Moreover it is not that that expensive.

I think my search of a tablet ends with this one as it has I want and the best part is that it prefectly fits in my budget. It will make my writing easy and better. It will also make my writing smooth on the go. It will also help me to entertain myself with movies and games. I can enjoy my clash of clans on it pretty well. Lastly it CAN discover gamer in you, it CAN discover photographer in you, it CAN discover movie buff in you, it CAN discover fashionable in you and it CAN discover multi tasker in you. After all it is a CANVAS. I am again saying best thing about it is that all its features comes under my budget. To know more about it click here.






No comments:

Post a Comment