Thursday 6 August 2015

The fastest network ever.

4G smartphones are out in the market and I was hearing about the launch of 4G services as well. I was reading about it in the newspapers, watching it on news channels and there was buzz on social media as well. The news was that most of the companies are planning to launch 4G this year. Companies has started testing it in different cities or as they call it different circles. Thus the biggest question was who is going to launch it first? and when? Here is the answer. Airtel launches pan-India 4G services. Airtel 4G is launched in 296 towns across India. 4G telecom spectrum was auctioned in 2010. All the leading telecom companies including Airtel participated in it. Airtel started its testing of 4G in 2012 by launching its first 4G network in Kolkata.

Now Airtel has become first company to launch pan-India 4G services. After hearing this news first thing came into my mind was is it affordable? As in India lot of people can't even afford 3G they still use 2G services. By seeing the prices of 3G, people had a myth that 4G is going to be very expensive but Airtel has launched 4G at price of 3G. Airtel 4G has broken all the myths that 4G is going to be expensive as it is actually as the same price of 3G. So with Airtel pay for 3G and get the speed of 4G. Next thing came into my mind was the speed. I was wondering if 3G is so fast then how fast will be 4G? I knew that it is going to be faster than 3G anyway but are they really going to provide that speed? Airtel 4G TV commercial cleared all my doubts. There is an Airtel challenge that if your network is faster then Airtel will pay your bills for life. It is the fastest network ever.

Now how to get started with Airtel 4G? To get started with Airtel 4G first you need a 4G enabled smartphone, a 4G SIM and a 3G data pack. Airtel will deliver 4G SIM free of charge at your place. All you need to do is that you have to request for it on its website. If I think from marketer's point of view then I think its a great move from Airtel to launch 4G at the price of 3G. It will increase its market share as it will push the people to subscribe for 3G as they will get the speed of 4G in that price. Moreover it is the first company to provide 4G services across the nation and pioneers of the market always get the benefit.

As a user I just can't wait get my hands on Airtel 4G SIM. My brother has ordered 4G enabled smartphone and now I am requesting for a 4G SIM on Airtel website. I am dying to experience fastest net speed on a fastest network ever. You guys can also request for a SIM here.




No comments:

Post a Comment