Friday 21 August 2015

4G is here.

3G is now a history as 4G has been launched in the country. Airtel is the first company to launch 4G in India. It has launched 4G across 296 towns of the country. 4G spectrum was auctioned in 2010 along with 3G spectrum. After that every company started the testing of 4G in different parts of country. Airtel started its testing in Kolkata in 2012. Mobile companies started launching 4G phones a while ago. All 4G phones possess pretty high band width. People started buying those phones but 4G services were still to be launched. Finally our wait is over as Airtel 4G is here.

Airtel launched 4G services in the first week of this month with a challenge that if you get the faster network than Airtel then Airtel will pay your phone bills whole life. Here, Airtel has hit the right spot. I mean we all know what kind of speed we get when we use 3G and this is 4G so it has to be the fastest network ever. 4G is all about speed. I can't ask for anything else if I get such speed which Airtel shows in its TVC.

For me network speed is must as internet has become basic necessity for me. Everyday I tweet, play online games, write, watch movies on youtube, read articles, search for data, surf various websites etc. Thus network speed must be high for me. I have experienced 3G speed but I was totally frustrated by it. Telecom companies says it is 3G but where their network is weak there they provide 2G network instead of 3G. So I used to see the circle of buffering most of the time in everything I do. These days I rely on wifi at my home and my workplace but I can't get it everywhere. So I was eagerly waiting to see the speed of 4G.

With the 4G speed under my hood I will tweet, play games online smoothly, watch movies on youtube without buffering, surf various websites at the same time, download data and pictures for my writing faster, watch live streaming of cricket matches, download cricket videos and highlights of the match etc. I am just waiting for my 4G enabled phone to arrive. As now I cannot wait to switch to Airtel 4G.

The best part of Airtel 4G is that it is available at the price of 3G. Due to this 2G users will also give a try to 4G as it is available at price of 3G. Now next thing is how to get a Airtel 4G sim? Getting a 4G sim is just a tweet away. You just need to tweet with hashtag #GetAirtel4G by tagging @airtelIndia in it. As soon as you tweet it Airtel people will get in touch with you immediately and will assist you to get 4G sim. The other way to get a 4G sim is by registering on Airtel's website. Airtel is doing free home delivery of a 4G sim. You don't have to go anywhere it will be delivered at your place. All you need to do is register for it. So what are you waiting for? Experience the fastest network ever today.

To register for 4G sim click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment