Wednesday 19 August 2015

My Dream Room

Renovation of my house is going on since last four months and we have reached that stage where interior designer is going to begin his work soon i.e. construction work is almost over. My Mom and Dad has already instructed the interior designer regarding how they want their room. My room is on the first floor and at the moment flooring and ceiling work is going on in my room. As the things are going out of budget so interior designer is going to do the interior work only on the ground floor. No one is going to ask me how I want my room as of now. I had planned a lot of things for my room.

My room is that corner in the world where I celebrate highs of my life and bring out frustration on my failures. It is the place where I dance the way I want to without worrying about anyone. It is the place where I used to hide chocolates. Its walls used to be my canvas where I used to draw and write whatever I felt like. My room has also been my playground where I used to practice my shots everyday. My room has witnessed my night outs during exams. While these days it witnesses my tensed sleepless nights. In short my room is that cozy corner in the world where I express my every feeling and emotion.

They say your room reflects your personality and my personality is largely dominated by two things. Cricket and Writing. Cricket and writing are two things I am passionate about. Actually these are the only two things in this world through which I express myself freely. Thus I want my room to reflect that. I want my room to be designed in such a way that it should reflect both the things. One part of my room should be sporty where I can get the feel of cricket stadium. In that part of a room there should be a T.V. and a wooden box where I can keep my cricket kit and display my trophies.

While other part of my room should be sleek where I can write peacefully. And this part of my room should have a bookshelf and a digital wall frame so that I can read blogs and other stuff on that digital space. In this way it will reflect both cricket and writing. After renovation I will carry on with old furniture and fixtures. For the time being the idea for designing my room has been dropped but in future whenever my room will designed, I would like to design my room in the way I have described it above.

I am participating in the Upload and Transform #HomeCanvas activity in association with Godrej Interio and BlogAdda. If you are not blogging, you can still be a part of this activity. Here's how.

No comments:

Post a Comment