Tuesday 14 July 2015

My Playlist

Music is the best stress buster in this world. When I put headphones in my ears and hit the play button I go in some different world altogether in which I remove my stress. People who know me well knows that I don't like to dance. It is really tough to get me on the dance floor. No one knows one thing about me that sometimes I dance in my room like a mad man behind the closed doors depends on on how much happy I am. Apart from that I keep a playlist of more 350 songs in my car to keep myself cool and fresh while driving in traffic. That playlist has both old and new songs (most of bollywood). Out of that I have chosen few dance numbers to share with you.

1. Palat Tera Hero Idhar hai



It is a fantasy song for all the boys. This song describes what boys think when they are in front of girls. I am sure lot of guys has used its lyrics as pick up lines. It just freshen up the moment.

2. Desi Girl



I am a huge fan of Shankar Mahadevan. I think he is the best singer in this nation. Desi girl is sung by him and I love this song a lot. If you are straight then you will definitely fall in love with Priyanka after watching this song. It is that kind of song which makes my surrounding happier.

3. Tumhi Ho Bandhu



I never imagined that the prayer we used to sing in school will be such a trendy song and all of us will sing it in this way. Everything is just awesome about this. It's music, it's lyrics everything.

4. Abhi toh party shuru hui hai



The song made for party animals. You just can't stop yourself from dancing when you listen this song. The rap part of it has that energy which freshen up your moments and pulls you to dance floor.

5. Dhan Te Nan



I love the attitude of this song. The passion with which Sukhwinder Singh and Vishal Dadlani has sung it is just amazing. This song just takes away my frustration. By the way Sindhis are good singers.

6. Taazgi ka dhamaka



I recently saw it on youtube. Though it is an advertisement of colgate but Allu Arjun's south Indian moves syncs well with Anushka Manchanda's voice. It is made with the purpose to spread the message of spreading freshness and it satisfies that purpose.

7. G Phaad Ke



When Govinda dance he brings smile on everyone's face. Here his moves fits well with this Sachin-Jigar's composition and overall makes it a great song.

8. Galla Goodiyan



I just love these kind of songs in Karan Johar and Farhan Akhtar movies in which lot of singers come together and sing a song. It is one of those songs which fills me with the energy.

9. Sooraj Dooba Hai



It is one of the most realistic song. Though I don't drink but I love this song. It is so realistic that it takes away my tiredness and give me the freshness I need.

10. Teri Meri Kahaani



This song is very close to my heart. Whenever I listen it I leave everything and just go with its flow. It makes me forget everything and let me go in my own world and when I come out of that world I come out as a fresh soul.

I am blogging for #MaxFreshMove activity at BlogAdda in association with Colgate MaxFresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment