Sunday 12 July 2015

Baby Massage

In 1996 my brother was born. At that time I was just 6 years old. Everyday grandma used to massage my brother with different types of oils. Due to that I was not allowed to play with him for that hour or so. I was not allowed to pick him up in my arms as everyone had a fear that he is going to slip out of my hands after that oiling. One day I asked grandma that 'Why do you massage his body daily?' She smiled and said 'You won't understand.' That answer from grandma hurt my ego. I was like how can she say that I won't understand. I am big enough to understand everything.

That day I followed her everyhwere to get my answer. She noticed that I am not going give up unless I get the answer. She finally stopped me from following her and said while pulling my cheeks 'I massage her body daily to make him cute and strong like you.' Ofcourse it wasn't the complete answer but my ego was satisfied with that answer. Moreover I got two complements cute and strong so I was more than happy. Then I was running in the whole house shouting 'my brother will be cute and strong like me.' When Paa came home at night I asked him 'Paa, you know why grandma massage little one daily?,' Paa replied 'No I don't know that.'

'Because the younger one will become cute and strong like me.' I said it to paa with all the cuteness I had at that time. It was way back in 1996 and an advertisement took me back in that moment. I was surfing net few days ago and I came across the advertisement of dabur baby massage oil. I opened that advertisement to know more about it. I came to know that olive oil is known to help provide the nourishment to the baby's skin. While almond oil is known for gently moisturizing baby's delicate skin and makes it soft and supple. These two oils provide the baby required nourishment.

After reading that I understood why grandma used to massage my brother with different types of oils. In that advertisement it was also mentioned that regular massaging helps in strengthening bones and muscles of  baby. Hence it cleared all my doubts I had in my childhood. Dabur massage oil is unique blend of premium natural oils like olive and almond. We all know Dabur always focuses on developing the products using natural ingredients. Dabur baby products doesn't contain Paraffin and Paraben. Apart from that it will keep away your baby's skin from artificial colours as Dabur prohibits the use of any form of artificial colours in any of its products. Thus it is safe and provide necessary nourishment to your baby. So open a spa at home for your baby with Dabur baby massage oil.

I am participating in the #FirstLove activity at BlogAdda in association with Dabur.

No comments:

Post a Comment