Thursday 9 July 2015

How to balance life and cricket!

Cricket is a religion in this nation. It unites the whole nation in one spirit. It is a religion which binds people of all the religions in this nation together. In this nation people don't think about how to balance work and life but they think about how to balance cricket and life? People skip work, postpone family get-together, bunk tuition and even cancel a date just because of a cricket match. Best part of it is that it is loved by most of the people in India. For me cricket is not just a game it is my life. No matter whatever I do professionally I will be a cricketer by heart always.

This game has taught me a lot. Cricket doesn't only keep my body fit but it keeps my mind fit as well. Cricket puts me in such situations which gives me solutions to lot of real life problems. It has taught me to keep my nerves under control. Now I hardly panic in any situation of my life. Hence I rate cricket above all in my life. I try my best to watch every single game live. I have skipped work to watch quarter final and semi final of 2015 cricket world cup. I have bunked tuition to watch the final of t20 world cup in 2007. If there is a family get-together then I make sure that there is TV available to watch a match or I avoid that get-together. In short I can't live without cricket.

Sometimes it is inevitable to avoid some events, to skip work, to bunk tuition and school or cancel a date. At that time it really gets difficult for the cricket crazy person like me to stay connected with the game and watch it live. I can't watch it live everywhere mainly due to connectivity issues. Thus I keep myself updated with live score updates and for live updates I have tried and tested lot of applications. Applications which keeps me connected with the match. Most of the apps are not updating the scores live or not able to keep the pace with the match. They give the notification of the wicket after half an hour it actually had fallen. During that half an hour a lot happens in the match. It was quite frustrating for cricket crazy person like me.

We all know about UC browser. You can surf it all, surf it fast with UC Browser. It is faster, easy to use with seamless transitions. I am using it since long time but I didn't update it recently. Its update was awaited from long time. Few days ago I finally updated it. As soon as I updated it gave me the option of setting three notifications and one of them was UC Cricket. I customized only UC Cricket notifications out of the three. I customized it to see how well it works. I checked it in the recent tournaments. UC Cricket updates are fast, it goes with the pace of the match and covers the whole match on time. After using it I deleted all other apps which gave the score updates. Till now UC Browser for me was for fast surfing but from now onwards I can keep myself connected with the match as well with UC Cricket. Moreover it saved my phone space as I deleted all other useless apps. Use UC Browser to experience its multi-purpose functionality.

People who know me well also know that I adulate Yuvraj Singh. I can't hear a word against him. I follow him a lot and not only me lot of people follow him. Yuviacs, Yuvi also uses UC Browser, you don't believe me? See the video below.



No comments:

Post a Comment