Saturday 9 January 2016

Gold Mornings

Good Morning! Every morning we start our conversation by saying these two words. My mornings begin with brushing of teeth because you need a fresh breath to wish good morning to someone. After brushing the teeth I go for jogging. And after jogging I serve myself a mug of coffee. These three things makes my morning a good one. I normally don't go anywhere until I haven't performed these tasks in the morning. My morning is not a good morning if I don't do any of these things in the morning. These three things are the basic necessities of a good morning.

Last month my mornings were not good despite performing the tasks I perform every morning. Last month I was beginning my mornings with the blood from my mouth. It was my toothbrush which was troubling my gums with its hard bristles. I was worried about bleeding so I went for a dental check-up. In that doctor said everything is ok its just that I need to use a toothbrush with softer bristles. As per doctor's recommendation I went to buy a toothbrush immediately after the dental check-up. There I specified to the shopkeeper that I want a toothbrush with softer bristles. He showed me Colgate 360° charcoal gold toothbrush.



After showing it he started using his marketing skill. 'It is a new one in the market. I am personally using it. It is damn good.' Shopkeeper performed his job pretty well but I bought it because it was Colgate's product. It was in gold and black and it had unusual bristles. I started using it from the next morning only. As I used it I realised that its bristles are really soft and they reach to the every corner of the mouth easily. I realised that not only it cleans my teeth well but it also cleans my cheeks and tongue. It cleans the whole mouth. It was a bonus for me I was looking for a toothbrush which has softer bristles but I got a toothbrush which cleans my whole mouth (not only teeth).

Colgate has designed it according to its name. Colgate has made it in gold and black which describes charcoal gold. And it reaches in every part of your mouth and cleans it so 360° cleaning. Hence 360° charcoal gold. I am using it since last month and my bleeding has stopped since then. It has set the standard of mouth cleaning for me. In short Colgate 360° charcoal gold has turned my good mornings into gold mornings. #Colgate360GoldMornings

No comments:

Post a Comment