Sunday 24 January 2016

A peppy lifestyle store

I was planning to start online business since last couple of years but things were not going my way. Then in November 2015, I got an inviting mail from poster gully. At that time I had a tee store on freecultr express and I think on the basis of that poster gully invited me on their platform. By its name, I thought it will be more for wall frames and posters but when I checked it, it had complete range of products. From wall arts to mobile cases, laptop skins to t-shirts. There was a complete range and that factor attracted me towards it. On freecultr, I was designing only t-shirts but on poster gully I got the opportunity to design the complete range of products.



Poster gully approved my artwork and allowed me to design on their platform after diwali last year. It was a new years day according to hindu calendar. It was a very good day to start something new and I started my business on poster gully that day. Since then I am designing on poster gully. It has been 2 and a half months and now there are over 500 products in my collection. There are wall arts and wall clocks to decorate your walls. There are mobile cases, laptop skins and laptop sleeves to decorate your gadgets. There are cushion covers and pillow covers for your furniture.



There are coasters and serving trays for your kitchen. There are cool and quirky hoodies, t-shirts, tank tops and tote bags for you. There are accessory boxes and greeting cards as well. While designing different products, I keep certain factors in mind. I keep in mind that the product does not look too jazzy. I keep the simplicity of the product intact. I observe the people when they buy clothes or any lifestyle product. While observing them I try to find out what kind of designs and colours they are looking for? I keep that observation in my mind while designing products.



I think I have the most varied collection. I have tried to put different kinds of art in my designs. In my collection you will find famous charaters like joker & simpson like never before. There are animals in the form geometrical art & comic illustrations. I have given different artforms to bikes, cars, aliens, spacecrafts, planets, pokemons and famous monuments. There are motivating qoutes, awesome messages accross the range of products. There is something for cricket lovers as well. There is something for everyone. I am updating my collection regularly so you will always find new designs in my collection.



In short I own a small, cool, trendy, peppy and quirky online lifestyle store on poster gully. Visit and check out the collection. To visit the store click on 'Enter the store' below.




This blog post is inspired by the blogging marathon hosted on IndiBlogger for the launch of the #Fantastico Zica from Tata Motors. You can apply for a test drive of the hatchback Zica today.

***Images used in this post are from my collection on PosterGully.com
     http://www.postergully.com/collections/paresh-godhwani

No comments:

Post a Comment