Sunday 21 February 2016

Dream Cafe

Human wants are unlimited. Because there is a regular upgrade in materialistic things. As materialistic things are upgrading, our dreams are also upgrading. We all are running behind them and trying to get best of the best. Shah Rukh Khan says in one of his advertisements 'Jo haath lag jaye, woh kya large.' The moment we get or achieve the things we dream of, they become invaluable. They are not big enough or large anymore. After achieving those things we start aspiring for next level of matrialistic things & start running behind those things. This race towards materialism will never end. We will run this race till we die.

I am also a human being & like every human being my wants are also unlimited. My dreams are also upgrading with the time. I am also aspiring for bigger things. When I was studying I used to aspire to get a good job & now when I have a good job. I aspire to do business and grow more. I want to enter in food industry. I want to open a cafe. It will be a lively place for everyone. I want to open a cafe on a theme of cricket. Cricket is a religion in this country which is followed by all. Probably, cricket is only thing in this country which is followed by people of all age groups.



To survive in the food industry or in any industry you should be different and unique. You should find the areas to differentiate yourself from others. In my case my theme is different from others. No one has dared to open a cafe on the theme of cricket. Whenever the big tournament in cricket starts, restaurants and cafes put projector and big screen at their place and telecast it till the tournament ends. They try to fit it in their ambience or theme. While I am going to design my cafe in such a way that people should feel that they are watching a match in the stadium. I am going to create such atmosphere in my cafe.



Not only big tournaments I am going to telecast each and every tournament in my cafe. My cafe will be designed and made like a cricket stadium where not only Indian matches and tournaments but the matches and tournaments of all the cricket playing nations will be shown. Cricket is a source of happiness in this country and happiness multiplies when you share it. Moreover Gujarat is a dry state. So people here search for good food on weekends. Thus the restaurants and cafes are huge hit in this part of the world. Therefore my cafe is going to get good business considering my unique and different theme.

I know I need a lot of money for it but it will be that peppy place which is going to spread happiness.


This blog post is inspired by the blogging marathon hosted on IndiBlogger for the launch of the #Fantastico Zica from Tata Motors. You can apply for a test drive of the hatchback Zica today.

**Image credits: 
1. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.supercafe.supercafe
2. http://www.pastorbrianmoss.com/i-d-r-e-a-m-of-a-church/

6 comments:

  1. Nice all the best for it Paresh hope we get this cafe soon ����

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully soon. I need lot of money for it. Hopefully till then no one steals this idea of mine :-)

      Delete
    2. Well the idea is now out and open, anyone can steal the idea but can't inject the passion you possess. Will be the first one to sip a coffee at your cafe! #WillMissBoose

      Delete
    3. Well the idea is now out and open, anyone can steal the idea but can't inject the passion you possess. Will be the first one to sip a coffee at your cafe! #WillMissBoose

      Delete
    4. Yeah right no one can inject the passion I possess and that will help me to create the feel of it. And not only the first one we will enjoy the tournaments together.

      Delete
    5. Yeah right no one can inject the passion I possess and that will help me to create the feel of it. And not only the first one we will enjoy the tournaments together.

      Delete