Friday 30 January 2015

A clean active skin

It is not like that my face is full of pimples and it gets worse in summer. I get very odd pimples on my face but when it appears it becomes the highlight of my face. It get noticed by every single person who meets me during that time. Pimples bring lot of dirt and marks with itself or atleast this is what I feel as pimples leave lots of marks as it goes off my face and it also collects lot of dirt in itself which I removes everyday until these appears on my face.

As a pimple on my face get noticed by each and every person. So each person gives me its own advice to get rid off it. It affects my confidence as well because when pimple appears on my face everyone concentrate on that while I talk to them. Once during my college days I had a pimple just above the upper lip on my face and when I was talking to one of my friends he was just looking at my pimple and during the whole conversation he made me feel how weird it looked on my face by mentioning it again and again in his talk. At the end of the conversation he said that remove that dirt first from your face then come and talk to me.

Once, while shaving barber cut the pimple on my face and it started bleeding and all the dirt was coming out with that blood. I thought it won't appear again, but after few days it appeared bigger and uglier. It was giving rise to more pimples and marks. Then my aunt recommended me Garnier pure active neem face wash. She gave me her bottle and told me to use it to see the difference. I was using some other face wash at that time. It doesn't really mattered to me whether I use Garnier pure active neem face wash or the one which I was already using. For me it should be a face wash. That's it.

I started using Garnier pure active neem face wash given by my aunt and it actually worked. It removed first that pimple which appeared bigger and uglier then its by-products. It doesn't only removed pimples but also the marks left by those pimples. Since then I have stopped using a handkerchief to hide pimples on my face. I got clean active skin with the help of pure active neem face wash. People stopped concentrating on pimples on my face as there were no pimples there.

To know more about it and other products of Garnier as per your skin click here.
To get some help regarding your pimple problem click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment